Pittsburgh is an amazing city any time of the year, but fall definitely has its highlights. We put together a bucket list to accomplish this season. See if you can cross off everything on this list!
1. Scare yourself silly at Hundred Acres Manor
2. Go apple picking at Soergel Orchards
3. Celebrate Halloween at Phantom Fright Nights
4. Visit the North Side Pumpkinfest, the largest fall festival within Pittsburgh city limits
5. Visit the PA Trolley Museum’s Pumpkin Patch Trolley
6. See the Steelers vs. Bengals game Oct. 22nd
7. Run or walk the Penguins 6.6K Oct. 15th
8. Two words: Pierogi Fest at Kennywood
9. Take a day trip to Ohiopyle State Park
10. See the Pens home opener Oct. 4th (and the unveiling of the Stanley Cup Championship banner!)
11. Visit Phipps Conservatory for Halloween Happenings Oct. 27th
12. Volunteer this Thanksgiving at the Greater Pittsburgh Community Food Bank
13. Take your family in for Thanksgiving to the Duquesne Incline and feel like a tourist again
14. Grab a cider at the Arsenal Cider House
15. Take a hay ride and visit Trax Farms for Fire & Flannels Sept. 22nd
16. Visit Hofbrauhaus for Oktoberfest
17. Take the little ones trick-or-treating (Pittsburgh was recently named one of the top trick-or-treatable cities in the U.S.!)
18. Grab a pumpkin pie from Oakmont Bakery
19. Sip a pumpkin spice latte and walk along the North Shore
20. Have a cup of piping hot wedding soup at the Deli on Butler St.
Looking for more things to do in Pittsburgh? Try our Things to Do in Pittsburgh category with every post we’ve ever written and enjoy!