Let’s face it, there was nothing good about that Steeler game. The whole city wants to forget it ever happened. To lessen the sting of that Jags win, we put together a list of 17 things we hope make you smile.
1. Knowing you’re not a Browns fan.
2. Juju Smith-Schuster’s French bulldog Boujee.
3. 124 days until Kennywood’s opening day.
4. 235 days until the 2018 Steeler season begins.
5. The Penguins “buckle up” baby.
6. This photo of Tom Brady getting sacked.
7. Knowing that Ryan Shazier is working on getting better.
8. Only 63 days until the first day of spring.
9. Big Ben will be back another year.
10. Just 78 days until the Pirates opening day.
11. Justin Timberlake is performing at the Super Bowl.
12. The Winter Olympics start in just 25 days.
13. Insomnia Cookies on Carson St. opening soon.
14. This dog in a cozy Steeler hat.
15. Your favorite TV family (and fellow Steeler fans) the Pearsons of This is Us fame still have at least a handful of episodes left in the season.
16. We were ranked the third best city in the U.S. to live.
17. We’re the fifth most resilient city in the world.