Halloween is 31 days away! Here are 31 things to do to celebrate in Pittsburgh this October—one for every day of the month.
1. Visit Hundred Acres Manor.
The popular Halloween destination has been dubbed “Pittsburgh’s best haunted attraction.” More here.
2. Check out Kennywood’s Phantom Fright Nights.
The annual event has been recognized by USA Today as one of the best Halloween theme park events in the US. More here.
3. Visit the Night of the Living Dead Museum.
Just a short ride away in Evans City lies a celebration of zombies in pop culture. More here.
4. Check out an Escape Room.
Pittsburgh offers lots of Escape Room options in the city. More here.
5. See the Pittsburgh Monster Pumpkins Festival.
The celebration of monstrous pumpkins is October 19th and 20th. More here.
6. Get creeped out at the Haunted Hill View Manor.
Public and private investigations are available at the spooky site. More here.
7. Visit the Feast & Fright Night at Eerie Acres Farm.
Enjoy food trucks, a haunted house and beer garden. More here.
8. Head to the Pittsburgh ZooBoo.
Trick-or-treat, magic shows, costume contests and more. More here.
9. Take the Haunted Pittsburgh cruise on the Gateway Clipper.
The Haunted Pittsburgh Cruise tells creepy tales about haunted Pittsburgh landmarks and historical areas. More here.
10. Party at the Black Magic Manor Halloween Party at the Renaissance Pittsburgh Hotel
Best costume wins an overnight stay at the hotel. More here.
11. Visit Phipps Conservatory for the Halloween Happenings event.
The family-friendly event is on Friday October 25th. More here.
12. Check out the Darksome Art & Craft Market: Everyday is Halloween Pittsburgh.
The event features about 50 weird and spooky artists. More here.
13. Do the Official Halloween Bar Crawl in the South Side.
The official Halloween Bar Crawl returns. More here.
14. Attend the Make-A-Wish 2019 Boo & Brew Bash.
For Make-A-Wish supporters 21+. More here.
15. Visit a Halloween Costume Show at the Omni.
A creepy and fun way to celebrate the season. More here.
16. Check out Howl-o-ween at the Humane Animal Rescue.
The shelter is hosting a trick-or-treating event. More here.
17. See a Mad Scientist’s Halloween at the Citizen Science Lab.
Create Halloween candy, witch’s brew and play with Frankenstein’s brains. More here.
18. Celebrate with a Halloween Costume Party & Bring Your Own Decorated Pumpkin Contest at the Carnegie Library.
Have fun celebrating with stories, songs and a parade through the library—no masks please. More here.
19. Have fun at the LIT Halloween Costume Party at the Metropolitan Club.
Dress up in your scariest, funniest or sexiest Halloween costume and dance to some good music. More here.
20. Enjoy a Halloween Storytime and Parade at Green Tree Public Library.
Spooky stories, Halloween songs and more. More here.
21. Party at the Heaven and Hell Halloween Bash at Revel & Roost.
A two-story experience with cocktails, DJ, heavenly treats and more. More here.
22. Take the kids to the Disney Jr. Halloween Event at Ross Park Mall.
Face painting, a professional pumpkin carver and crafts and treats are just a few of the activities at this event. More here.
23. Have a family day at the Riverstone Toddler Haunted House.
Riverstone Books is hosting a family-friendly haunted house with plenty of candy too. More here.
24. See Rangos x Scarehouse.
Top notch horror movie screenings and cast members from some select movies. More here.
25. Enjoy the Princess & Superhero Halloween Party Cruise.
A fun and interactive cruise for kids. More here.
26. Visit the Haunted Museum After Dark at the Carnegie Museum of Natural History.
Unravel mysteries, sip cocktails and check out the museum after dark. More here.
27. See the 4th Annual Halloween Family Fun Day at the Monroeville Mall.
On October 27th from noon until 6, enjoy a photo booth, costume contest for cash prizes and plenty more activities. More here.
28. Celebrate the season at the Halloween Spooktacular at Moon Park.
The first 400 children get a treat bag. More here.
29. Scare yourself silly at Castle Blood.
The theatrical haunted house is one of the most unique in the city. More here.
30. Grab your friends for the Halloween Cookie Frost n’ Sip at Threadbare Cider House & Meadery.
Learn to frost Halloween cookies like a pro at Threadbare Cider House and Meadery. More here.
31. Try the Haunted Trail at Camp Guyasuta—if you dare.
The Sharpsburg site has a hayride zipline and more. More here.