The Steelers begin their regular season this Sunday at 8:20 p.m. Here’s the Steelers schedule this year.
1. Getting the Patriots game out of the way first.
Usually the Pats play us at the end of the season. This year, they’re our first game. Hopefully there will be no funny business like fire alarms at the Steelers hotel or headset problems at Gillette Stadium. Either way, we’re happy
2. Wearing our Steeler jerseys to Sunday Mass again.
There’s nothing better than putting away your white pants and trading them for your Steeler jersey for church.
3. Weekly Pittsburgh Dad videos.
During the season, Pittsburgh Dad loves to post a weekly video after every Steeler game.
4. Heading to dahn Strip District to buy new jerseys for 2019 holiday family photos.
Outfitting the family in matching Steeler jerseys for holiday photos is a great way to commemorate the football season.
5. Those first notes of Renegade.
When you’re at Heinz Field, it’s easy to get chills from Styx’s “Renegade,” aka the ultimate Steeler fight song.
6. Getting rid of two certain B’s.
We won’t name any names, but they rhyme with Down and Fell.
7. Breaking out all the crazy Steeler accessories again.
Steeler onesie? Steeler earrings? Now’s the time to get them out.
8. Steelers popping up more on social media.
We’re looking at you Boujee Smith-Schuster!
9. Moio’s Musings
We love seeing Pittsburgh Beautiful writer David Moio write about all things Steelers. Read his latest here.
10. Having another reason to hate Baltimore and Boston again.
Once Steelers season begins, hating on cities like Baltimore or Boston is fair game. By the way… is that Tom Brady? Sure looks like him!