Cool, crisp air, beautiful foliage and lots of food—there’s nothing like Pittsburgh in the fall. Here are 15 reasons why Pittsburgh in autumn is sheer perfection.
1. Plenty of gorgeous trails to see the fall foliage.
2. Kennywood’s Phantom Fright Nights.
3. Beautiful Fall Photos
4. Friday Night Lights.
5. Seasonal brews.
6. Visiting the many pumpkin patches in the area.
7. All the area haunted houses.
8. The Pens return.
9. Visiting state parks within a few hours from the city.
10. Autumn afternoon games at Heinz Field.
11. Gateway Clipper’s Fall Foliage Cruises.
12. Local boutique’s fall clothes are in stock.
13. Fall Pittsburgh comfort food.
14. Saturdays in the Strip during the season.
15. Phipps Conservatory’s fall flower show.